Lucy here, guest-blogging. Mom's grading papers or planning or something. Let's see. Last night, mom & dad went to Subway and mom had a 6-inch turkey sub with light mayo and some veggies. Also baked Lay's and a Root Beer. I had 1/2 cup of Science Diet and some water. For exercisio mom & dad walked about 40 minutes and later did ten Fitdeck cards. I ate Clara's face.
Today, mom had a bran bar for breakfast, PB&J and some Shrek fruit snacks with water for lunch, and 2.5 black bean quesa-dilluhs and some Caffeine-free Coke for dinner. I had 1/2 cup of Science Diet with water to drink for breakfast, and for dinner I had 1/2 cup of Science Diet and some water.
Mom & Dad also did ten more Fitdeck cards tonight. We were crated while they did it. :(
For my exercise, I ate mom's hair and then Clara's face.
Today, mom had a bran bar for breakfast, PB&J and some Shrek fruit snacks with water for lunch, and 2.5 black bean quesa-dilluhs and some Caffeine-free Coke for dinner. I had 1/2 cup of Science Diet with water to drink for breakfast, and for dinner I had 1/2 cup of Science Diet and some water.
Mom & Dad also did ten more Fitdeck cards tonight. We were crated while they did it. :(
For my exercise, I ate mom's hair and then Clara's face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home