Alright, I need to get serious about blogging. I really should have done it during my first year of teaching what with all the vomitting (by the students), after school detentions, meetings, observations, and what not. But now in my second year, I'm going to commit of not for any other reason than what a student said to me today; "I've never had a Spanish class like this before." This was after a huge hug. I'm not sure how much Spanish they know, but they seem to like it and the principal wants to take my class. I have never fit into anything so well as teaching, except maybe being married to Jon.
Previous Posts
- Lucy here-- Well, we have a new pug in the house. ...
- Well, fairly soon we'll have an old apartment, som...
- Remember when I used to write everyday, all day at...
- Hey folks, Lucy here. We're back to the blogging, ...
- We're back and hoping to update more often. Well,...
- Wow it's been so long since I updated that I quit ...
- As per request: I love Jon (from my head down to m...
- Wow. So much has happened since the last time I up...
- Internet poses stranger danger Stan and Jan Bere...
- Posted by Lucy: Hey. Hey hey hey hey hey hey. Hey ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home