Well, Lucy is snoring peacefully in my lap, so I'll take this opportunity to do a little updating.
we're pretty much just hanging out and waiting on Jon to get here. We had a bit of a communication error last night, which is why I'm here and not there today. I think it was all for the best though, 1) now all my laundry and ironing are done. 2) I don't have to get up with the sun on Monday in order to get to the Fiscal Court meeting 3) I was able to finally take a bath in my new apartment. Now don't get me wrong, I have been bathing, but I mostly stick to showers for time purposes.
The Luce is stiring, "Enid" by BNL woke her up. I guess she likes Steve songs.
I'm experimenting with paper mache in the kithen. I'm in the process of making a bowl, so I'll let you know how that ends up. If all things go right, everyone on my Christmas list will received a hand-made craft project made completely of paper. WOW, aye? See recycling can be fun. And I have so much spare newspaper it's not even funny.
we're pretty much just hanging out and waiting on Jon to get here. We had a bit of a communication error last night, which is why I'm here and not there today. I think it was all for the best though, 1) now all my laundry and ironing are done. 2) I don't have to get up with the sun on Monday in order to get to the Fiscal Court meeting 3) I was able to finally take a bath in my new apartment. Now don't get me wrong, I have been bathing, but I mostly stick to showers for time purposes.
The Luce is stiring, "Enid" by BNL woke her up. I guess she likes Steve songs.
I'm experimenting with paper mache in the kithen. I'm in the process of making a bowl, so I'll let you know how that ends up. If all things go right, everyone on my Christmas list will received a hand-made craft project made completely of paper. WOW, aye? See recycling can be fun. And I have so much spare newspaper it's not even funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home