Good morning! A bit on my puggy. (puppy+pug=puggy) She rings jingle bells on my backdoor to go outside and potty. Teaching her this was much easier than I ever imagined. I hung the bells on the door the first week I had her. Each time we went out I rang the bells and then when she pottied I would ring the bells again and give her a treat. Now, one month later, she's bell trained. Lucy us also crate trained. All I have to do is say "crate" and she heads for her daytime "condo."
I must admit that Lucy is not always a delight. She sometimes has accidents or bites my pants or tries to eat things, but all things considered, she is awesome and a big source of company and laughs. Her little pig tail is so cute! I would highly recommend a pug for anyone looking for a great apartment dog.
:) - The Yellow Dar
;) - Lucy
I must admit that Lucy is not always a delight. She sometimes has accidents or bites my pants or tries to eat things, but all things considered, she is awesome and a big source of company and laughs. Her little pig tail is so cute! I would highly recommend a pug for anyone looking for a great apartment dog.
:) - The Yellow Dar
;) - Lucy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home