I did not lose my mind today! I did have a large man who "works at a bar," waiting for me in the main office. My friends told him to call back during school hours because I was not there. Fun.
Previous Posts
- We're going to New England for the summer! I'm ver...
- We bought an eliptical. This is exciting. It shall...
- For the record- Lucy successfully predicted Super ...
- I've decided that I don't like the message boards ...
- We assigned each pug an identity. Lucy- The Colts,...
- So I've been trying to relax and let others take t...
- There is a new dar song in the works :) Jon has ag...
- So I'm learning new things like letting other peop...
- Happy things:Farmer's market, pumpkins, lunch, my ...
- Me to student who is known drug dealer and is flas...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home